Hope you had a joy filled Christmas and holiday season. (I still have turkey in the freezer. I did not realize how much 15.1 pounds is.)
Latest news about Esquimalt Club: We are no longer affiliated with the Rec Centre. They felt there wasn’t enough revenue from our small numbers. That door closed, so I am open to another and better door opening. And we can go back to attendance by donation, so no one is excluded.
In fact, I am looking for a place to hold weekly laughter sessions. Or monthly, if that is what everyone wants.
And, we can take this as an opportunity to find out what you and other Laughter Yoga folks would like to see for our club this winter and into the spring and summer.
If you would be so kind as to answer a few short questions. That way, we can find what works best for the most of us.
Questions for Laughter Yoga folks:
1) What is the best time of week for you?
If so, which one?
Other comments about time?
2) Do you prefer weekly Laughter Yoga clubs?
Every 2 weeks?
Every 3 weeks?
Further optional questions:
3) What would you like to see more of at Laughter sessions?
4) If you have not been attending, what would it take for you to attend in future?
5) What question(s) did I not ask that I should have? And what is/are the answer(s)?
Much appreciation, many, many thanks, and joy and laughter and love. Thanks again for answering these questions…many, many, many thanks…showers of thank you’s all over you….:-)
P.S. I will be leading the Thursday night class atJames Bay, so that is one night not available for the Esquimalt Club.
Let me know by return email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Victoria Laughter Yoga Schedule updated January 4, 2012: https://victorialaughteryogaclub.wordpress.com/laughter-schedule/
Regular mid month newsletter about the 15th of January.
Victoria Laughter Yoga Club site:
Founder Dr. Madan Kataria’s site:
Laughter is one of the missing nutrients. Vitamin “L” is needed daily.
F r e e daily laughter here:
Click here now: http://joyenergyandhealth.com/
Bonus: f r e e email course:
“108 Tips for more Joy, Energy and Health”
Matti Anttila, Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher
Victoria Laughter Yoga Clubs
Laughter Yoga is the unique concept that we can laugh for no reason at all.
* Laughter exercises send endorphins (feel good hormones) to the brain.
* Yoga breathing: more oxygen to brain and body equals:
* Feeling healthier and more energetic.
* Sessions are led by a certified Laughter Yoga Leader.
* Non-profit, non-religious, non-political
110-174 Wilson Street Victoria, BC, Canada V9A 7N7
250-477-8608 To be removed from future mailings, reply to this email with REMOVE the subject field.