The Best Medicine for All Ailments…AND The Second Best!
Laughter is the Second Best Medicine.
And you can get lots of laughter at the next James Bay Community Centre Laughter Yoga session.
Start Thursday Feb. 2nd. (Hey, that’s this week…only two days away)
7:30pm – 8:30pm (389.1470 to enroll. Call today)
What’s the First Best Medicine?
Why Love, of course. But you knew that.
The great news is: Laughter helps the love flow as well.
Dr. Madan Kataria, the founder of Laughter Yoga, says “We love everyone equally.”
So, come fill your heart with love and your lungs with laughter.
Call James Bay and tell ‘em you will be there: 389.1470 to enroll. Call today.
More About Laughter Yoga:
* The Second Best Medicine in the World for all Afflictions, Conditions and Dis-eases: Laughter.
Laughter Yoga Benefits Include:
* Improves circulation
* Boosts the immune system
* Stimulates digestion and internal organs
* Helps with pain management
* Slows the aging process
* Improves breathing
*Plus, this 6 week course will also include these leading edge techniques to support your joy, energy and health:
- How to be Happy 24/7. An easy to use technique that allows you to access a feeling of peace and calm, anytime, anywhere.
- How to Ease Your Money Worries. A technique based on the ancient Qigong practices of the Orient to ground ourselves and allow money to flow easily and relieve money pressures
- Accessing the Wisdom of Your Inner Child. A technique from the ancient Hawaiian healing system known as Ho’Oponopono.
- Achieve Total Fitness in Minutes a Week. 4 Minute Fitness/PACE. A daily 4 minutes and a twice weekly 12 minutes using ancient Tai-Chi/Qigong principles, combined with the most recent modern research into exercise. Designed to increase health, fitness and sculpt the body you have always wanted…in minutes a week!
- Allowing Your Body’s Natural Healing Energy to Flow. Inner Smile for Toning the Organs. This technique allows for energy or “chi” flow to balance the organ functions. This supports and nourishes the natural healing your body always wants you to have.
- Intro to Advanced Techniques:
* How to Live in the “Now” using “The Presence Process.”
* How to Stimulate Your Immune System to Fight Radiation FromFukushima,Chernobyl, etc.
*How to Live a “Self-Actualized Life”
* Plus: The Best Medicine in the World. (Even laughter is second best beside this…you won’t want to miss it)
All this in a short 6 week course:
Laughter Yoga Plus+
You won’t want to miss a single week.
* Thursdays 7.30pm at James Bay Community School Centre.
Start February 2nd.
Call James Bay Community Centre 250.389.1470 to register.
My name is Matti Anttila and I will be facilitating.
Here is my Bio, so you have an idea of who I am and what you are getting into:
Further, here’s what others have said about my work/play:
Matti’s Laughter Yoga training weekend was empowering and enlightening, very funny, and enabled me to have the ability to lead a session, and also this was an opportunity to relook at parts of my life & consider new ways or possible alterations I can make to a more rewarding and fulfilling life. Thank you Matti
– Margaret Danylchuk, Victoria, B.C. Canada
Matti is a storehouse of wonderful information about how to live a positive, healing, healthy, aware life. He is humble, friendly, kind & down-to-earth.
He teaches Laughter Yoga in a fun, inclusive way. And he has many other modalities & healing techniques to share. -Linda Stedfield, Ladysmith, B.C. Canada
Thank you, Matti…Blessings…I’m so glad to have met you & definitely want to keep the connection growing (Linda)
Laughter is indeed gentle yet most powerful tool to approach every aspect of life! And, ultimately to the (World) peace.
As having taken this course, I realized how precious my being is. I feel my body is filled with positive & peaceful energy.
It’s the most sustainable and helpful way to take care of our well-being.
-Tomoko V. , Sooke, B.C. Canada
The Laughter Yoga Leader Training instilled confidence and peace that will serve me in all aspects of my life.
–Meaghan Moon, Cambridge Bay, Nunavut, (Northwest Territories) Canada
You are a wonderful leader and teacher. You deliver the message of laughter Yoga with love and conviction using techniques that are easy to absorb and understand.
You have shared many of your personal experiences to enrich our experience and guided us to look for our own to share as we progress towards being Laughter Yoga Leaders.
Thank you for providing a space for us to show up as Leaders, or at the very least to experience the possibility of Laughter for no reason in our daily lives.
I loved the weekend. -Janet S., Courtenay, B.C. Canada
Very good, Very good Yeah!
Great weekend, Excellent instructor, Very knowledgeable
I highly recommend Matti as an instructor of Laughter Yoga and Laughter Yoga Teachers. -Trish Simpson, Victoria, B.C. Canada
More from Laughter Yoga folks here:
Again, don’t miss out: Another session starts This Thursday, February 2nd. 7:30-8:30pm.
Call James Bay Community Centre to register now: 389-1470.
Love and Laughter