What a wonderful Laughter Summer it’s been with Laughter Yoga in Beacon Hill Park such a great hit.
Great time had by all who showed up yesterday. We will continue for the foreseeable future.
Next Sunday the 7th again at 10:30am at the sundial in the centre of the park, across from the washrooms
- Gene’s class does not meet today as it is a holiday, but once again next week: Mondays at 4.30 pm at VIHA on Fraser Street in Esquimalt.
- Soren’s biweekly class goes again Wednesday this week 6.45pm at Ingredients on Store Street. see sched online
- Miho’s classes continue Saturdays at 11am in the Western Communities.
- Friday night classes in Oak Bay will restart later this month. Stay tuned.
- We will also plan a kinda official Victoria Laughter Day near end of September. Again stay tuned.
Victoria Laughter Yoga Club Schedule
Find the Laughter Yoga club closest to you. click here; https://victorialaughteryogaclub.wordpress.com/laughter-schedule/
How to Smooth Out Some of the Edges When Life Gets Rough
Gita Fendelman, a retired tax attorney was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease almost a decade ago while still in her 40s. Gita has never taken medication. Instead she chose to laugh daily, meditate, do healing Qi Qong and completely review her emotional life and diet.
Laugh daily with Matti…for the health of it
Laughter is really a necessary daily nutrient. It may be why children are healthier than adults…they laugh more. Laugh along with me every day with this free video: http://joyenergyandhealth.com/
You will see it on the right side of the page as the “Authentic Joy” video.
JUST FOR FUN
Laraaji: the Brian Eno of laughter
Laraaji wanted to be a rich, famous comic like Richard Pryor or Bill Cosby. He ended up teaching strangers how to laugh for the sake of their souls.
All for now,
Love, Laughter and Smiles
Matti Anttila, Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher, Zen of Joy Instructor
Victoria Laughter Yoga Clubs
Laughter Yoga is the unique concept that we can laugh for no reason at all.
* Laughter exercises send endorphins (feel good hormones) to the brain.
* Yoga breathing: more oxygen to brain and body equals:
* Feeling healthier and more energetic.
* Sessions are led by a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader.
* Non-profit, non-religious, non-political.
110-174 Wilson Street Victoria, BC, Canada V9A 7N7